Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is an important part of helping you achieve your goal of excellent oral health. It’s important to ask questions to stay informed about the procedures we provide at our West Little Rock dental office, and no question is too small. When in doubt – ask! We are here for you, and we are happy to answer any and all questions you have about your oral health care.
Some of the questions we hear most frequently from our patients are shown below. If you have a question and don’t see it answered here, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. An informed member of our professional team will promptly get you the information you need.
- What types of insurance does Cloud Dental accept?
- What are your financing options?
- Do you offer one-visit CEREC crowns?
- Why does KöR Teeth Whitening work so well?
- Do you place amalgam fillings?
- How can porcelain veneers benefit me?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you treat children?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- My teeth bleed when I brush. What’s going on?
- Why do I need a root canal?
- How can I keep my teeth white after treatment?